Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Why organic is better - by an organic farmer.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:33:00 +0100, Norman Wells
wrote:

On 09/08/2018 10:26, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 09:22:26 +0100, Norman Wells
wrote:
On 08/08/2018 22:32, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

Secondly, this isn't just a problem with vegetarian diets. Even meat
eaters who eat too much spinach can experience this.

Don't be daft. Spinach is the spawn of the devil. No proper meat=eater
would touch it with a barge-pole, let alone eat too much of the stuff.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure you can buy vegetarian iron supplements.

There may even be organic vegetarian iron supplements.

If you had an adequate diet in the first place, you wouldn't ever need
the things at all.

It appears that cows not finished on grass need supplements.

Pretty much like any vegetarian then.

It's what keeps Holland and Barrett going.

I wouldn't know. I can't remember the last time I went in a health food
store. I'm cool with supplements. Not necessarily all the purveyors
thereof but there are some good guys in the industry. I have a passing
interest in sports medicine. It's often quite helpful especially with
physical injuries. Most teeters pay special attention to nutrition and
supplements are part of that. Why wouldn't I listen to their
experiences. I might even act upon them.

You seem to sneer at everything Norman. Weird.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896