Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Why organic is better - by an organic farmer.

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 17:09:37 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

So you can't find it and certainly not organic if you have to pop pills.

No, I could find it but I've got better stuff to do than wet nurse farm
subsidy whores.

Secondly, this isn't just a problem with vegetarian diets. Even meat
eaters who eat too much spinach can experience this.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure you can buy vegetarian iron supplements.

There may even be organic vegetarian iron supplements.

**** me, yes you can. Just Google it you lazy c**t.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 16:10:57 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: Indeed.
:
:
:
: "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: ...
: : On 08/08/2018 19:39, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
: : On 8 Aug 2018, Ophelia wrote
: :
: : My eldest daughter is vegetarian and I have tried her general diet
as
: an
: : experiment; but shat myself silly for about 5 days including stomach
: cramps
: : which were so severe I had to lie on the bathroom floor for fear of
: : fainting.
: :
: : I went back to eating meat, and my digestive system went back to
normal
: : almost immediately, thank heavens.
: :
: : Therefore, I doubt that I will be giving a vegan diet a try.
: :
: : ==
: :
: : That sounds horrific( I eat very little meat, but I do cook plenty
: for my
: : husband who loves it.
: :
: : It is quite strange really, because if I eat veg with the meat I have
no
: : problems. I thought my constitution would adjust after a couple of
days,
: but
: : if anything it became worse.
: :
: : Daughter suffers a lot from anaemia despite eating lots of green
leafy
: : vegetables, so I gather meat must have a lot of iron in it.
: :
: : Of course it does.
: :
: : Vegetarian diets have a lot to answer for. All those supplements they
: : need are what keep Holland and Barrett rolling in it.
:
: Anaemia can be caused by eating too much spinach or kale. Would you Adam
: and Eve it. There was a scientific study but I can't be arsed to find
: it. It's a common problem. I would have thought a scientist such as
: yourself would have known that. Vegetarians are better off taking it
: easy on the leafy stuff and taking supplements. This has been known for
: ages. The Popeye stuff is bull****. Google it.
:
: Amazingly the NHS doesn't seem to know this either. Which doesn't
: surprise me.
:
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal
lesbian,
: the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat