ARWadsworth

Default low voltage PIR controlled lights for drive - where?

"keith" wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestions - I think the solar ones are probably out

anyway
, as I don't want to light up the drive all night, just when reversing the
car , so I think that's either radio or PIR controlled.

It is a pity you cannot get hold of the "high intensity cats eyes" that they
are using in some parts of the country on trial runs. There are a couple of
these that I know about and they have been running for a few years. It is
possible to drive a car on an unlit road without headlights and the eyes
look like an airport landing strip. Does anyone know more about these "cats
eyes" and how they work.

--
Adam