CAStinneford

Default Unfinished hardwood floor

wrote:

Doors shouldn't rub it, take the door down and plane the botton edges.

That was done by the previous owners but they didn't fix the marks left on
the
floor and that's what I would like to do now, fix/hide those marks.

Look into re-finishing your floors and re-sealing them

As I said in my original post, refinishing **is not** an option right now.

Is there a product I can use on both the part I "treated" with Lysol and the
rest
of the floor so that the whole floor looks the same color and, hopefully,
will add
some luster as well?

The answer is that isn't any such product. If there were, there wouldn't be
much reason to refinish floors. You'll have to wait until refinishing is an
option.