Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Why organic is better - by an organic farmer.

On 8/7/18 8:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2018 7:10 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

At lunch the other day, someone recommended freshly ground Black
Pepper- I kid you not. I didn't try it myself but others did and
liked it.

Works on watermelon too.Â* Try it on a bite.

To avoid wasting good watermelon, make it a small piece as you'll be
spitting it out ;-)

You'll be very surprised.Â* It really allows you to get the flavor of
good pepper too.

Next time you put peanut butter on a cracker, instead of jelly try s bit
of ketchup.Â* Some odd sounding combos really work.

My ex-brother-in-law often ate peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches.
Don't miss him, don't miss his sister...

--
The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips overseas. It
might be worth it, except they keep coming back.