Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default What's wrong with my TV?

"Tell me that does not look exactly like the chief resident of the White House - only a great deal more handsome. "

Sorry, you are gong to have to repeat the fourth grade.

And get your eyes checked.

If you people think this is so serious then why all the stupid levity ? What conclusions am I to draw from this information, I mean the name calling and retouching photos like you're on a late night comedy show ?

What do you think people think when they see your stupid ****ing **** ? Are they supposed to consider you of adultmind and respect your opinion ?

Try again. You people are going to lose in 2020. That is almost for sure, keep up the stupidity and it will be for sure when the people on the fence will jump down and vote against you because they see you as immature little ****ing snots.

So keep it up.