Default CCTV Ground Loop transformer ok for Audio work ?

Hi,

I'm looking for a ground loop isolator for my audio system and I've
found someone selling one intended for a CCTV system. It's a passive
device and has bayonet connections. I'm wondering... CCTV will
certainly use much higher frequencies than audio, so does it follow
that the transformers inside will be better quality ? ...or is it
just as likely that *because* it's designed for CCTV use that it's
frequency response in the audio bands will not be flat ? ...or does
it just not work like that with CCTV devices ?

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Kev.