Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Why organic is better - by an organic farmer.

On 8/7/2018 5:28 PM, Brian Reay wrote:
On 07/08/2018 21:10, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 16:03:43 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

200 years and no progress, yep that is something to brag about.

In a mere 250 years the yanks have gone way around the UK....

Organic strawberries with a light sprinkle of organic raw cane sugar.

At lunch the other day, someone recommended freshly ground Black Pepper-
I kid you not. I didn't try it myself but others did and liked it.

Works on watermelon too. Try it on a bite.