Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default What's wrong with my TV?

"That the earth would be improved by your removal from it does not make me want to kill you, or even wish in the slightest for your death or injury. It simply remains a fact. '

Actually it wouldn't. i have helped people, given away stuff, talked people out of suicide. (sorry about the one of them)

"Much as the incumbent orange toad."

The teacher says name calling is bad.

"On the latter, however, the toad is working briskly towards its own removal."

Your media god is at it again. Every day Trump get closer to being able to get reelected. Know why ? Because the liberals are acting like a bunch of spoiled kindergarteners. Keep i t up and the rest of the NORMAL people who WORK and are PRODUCTIVE in this country will get out and vote, and then the DNC could run Jesus Christ and still lose.

Yes, keep it up. Why don't you find better names for our head of state ? Poopoohead, dupabreath, how about pee spit ?

You can do better than toad, and in fact toad is a racial slur on Black people, I thought Trump was a racist. Can't you even think up names as good as a kidergartener ?

And that mayor of London, I would move to have him ousted. Trump is a head of state, the mayor of a city is NOT. The British government should at least censure him even if they agree with him. It is for their head of state to do any insulting, bot some two bit mayor who feels free to use public venue to slur the head of state of another country. He was out of ****ing line, and that's the bottom line.

If you don't understand that you have no idea what proper ettiquette or statesmanship is, and when the ettiquette is proper. What do you people think ? This is a school playground ?

Beside all the **** liberals are doing to alienate people of normal sensibilities, I'd rather have an orange toad than an autistic hyena for President..