Default Unfinished hardwood floor

Turandot wrote:

As I said in my original post, refinishing **is not** an option right now.

Whoops, I must have missed that.

Is there a product I can use on both the part I "treated" with Lysol and the rest
of the floor so that the whole floor looks the same color and, hopefully, will add
some luster as well?

You could try using lacquer thinner to remove the entire finish and then
refinishing (but you might even need to re-sand some with that), but
there isn't anything you are going to be able to to short of painting
the floor with paint that will make a more consistent look.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa