Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default What's wrong with my TV?

On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 10:26:04 +0100, Mike Coon
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 23:10:50 -0500, wrote:

There is something wrong with my TV. Everytime I turn it on, I see
someone get shot and killed with a gun. There must be something wrong
with the set.

Leave your TV alone. It's working just fine. Every time I turn on my
TV, all I see are advertisements. I would rather see someone get shot
and killed with a gun than to watch and listen to endless
advertisements. Consider yourself fortunate to have a TV that's free
of advertising.

Don't they have advertisements for guns of all legal types?
Showing how lethal they are?
Mike.

Actually, I have no idea. I don't watch OTA (over the air) TV or
cable TV, where most of these commercials might appear. I watch
YouTube, which has a few short commercials, including some involving
shooting accessories and legal services. I would think that with all
the TV shows full of guns, death, and mayhem, it would not be
necessary to advertise that guns tend to be lethal. Well, maybe
Hollyweird does engage in some deceptive advertising that could use
some correcting:
"Hollywood Weapons, Fact or Fiction"
https://www.netflix.com/title/81002244

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558