Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Broken chuck on SDS drill

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
The locking-orientation chuck sounds like a good refinement but since
most of the use I have for the tool is demolition than channel-cutting
I think it's something I can live without. And while the Ferm is
certainly weighty I've not found that a particular inconvenience.

Becomes very tiring when used to chase walls over a lighter one.

In some ways, you need two. A heavy one is perhaps easier for breaking up
paths etc as the weight helps there.

--
*Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.