Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is the purpose of this automobile microphone

On 08/05/2018 08:06 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

[snip]

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* I didn't think much of texting at first.Â* It doesn't have the
urgency of a phone call
and is good for leaving messages.Â* I'm outside a lot with the normal
rural noises caused
by wind.Â* I'm less likely to misunderstand a text than a voicemail.

I don't normally use text for a conversation. When I do send a text, I
don't want anything interactive or immediate (like with a voice call).
Quick reply is NOT needed.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"True greatness consists in the use of a powerful understanding to
enlighten oneself and others." [Voltaire]