Posted to alt.home.repair
Hello Hello is offline

Default What is the purpose of this automobile microphone

On 8/5/2018 8:39 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I have a Samsung cell phone that is the size of 2 Zippo Lighters placed end to end. It will do text but I have to put on some very strong reading glasses just to see the 2-inch screen. I want the cell phone for ONE THING! To make fraking phone calls! I slip it into my man purse(11" laptop bag) when I have to go to an appointment with a doctor or when my friend Stinky takes me shopping. The little phone is 5 years old and it works fine. IT MAKES PHONE CALLS! Geez! ^_^

I have the perfect phone for you...though some might think you're a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfBIpzdckeU