Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default expensive outlet

On 08/05/2018 12:07 AM, micky wrote:
Living a clean lifestyle can be difficult when you’re uncertain of where
a product has been sourced. Clara Water gives peace of mind to
health-conscious individuals worried about the source of our products
and are certain Clara will match your lifestyle-oriented personality.

When I was trucking I called my dispatcher and she said "You're going to
load water out of Philipsburg going to the Bay." Since I wasn't driving
a tanker I wondered how I would keep it from leaking.

Sure enough there was a spring in P-burg that was bottling the stuff for
the yuppie crowd. P-burg used to be a mining town so I imagine the water
had the MDR of heavy metals.

Later they started a brewery to use the water. Value added don't you know.