Posted to alt.home.repair

Default expensive outlet

On 08/05/2018 12:42 AM, rbowman wrote:

[snip]

Some people buy Ford, some buy Rolls-Royce. Whatever........

And yet, they both get from point A to point B. For many, it's all about
image.

Funny thing, the guy who is really wealthy is probably driving the Ford.

Contrary to popular belief, having money doesn't mean you have to waste
it. To me, the Rolls-Royce is unlikely to be any better than the Ford.
Probably more expensive maintenance, but not better.

BTW, my mother had a Volvo, with a continuing fuel system problem. It
cost a lot to get towed and repaired every few months. That's why I
didn't get it when she needed something else.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer." - -
anonymous