Posted to alt.home.repair

Default expensive outlet

On 08/04/2018 08:17 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 4 Aug 2018 18:04:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 8:57:13 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
What is this and why is it worth $100?

https://www.amazon.com/Oyaide-Electr...ustomerReviews

It's for audio buffs who believe that the more expensive a receptacle
is, the better it must sound. Like oxygen free cables that cost $1000
I think they even have that crap for HDMI, where it's digital.

It is amazing. Have you heard about gluten-free water?

I haven't, but I have had cholesterol-free bread and sugar-free water.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"A dogma is the hand of the dead on the throat of the living." [Lemuel
K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays_]