Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Tea Table Leg Work

On 8/3/2018 2:24 PM, Sonny wrote:
Got the legs fitting into their 3/8" recesses, into the table top's bottom side. I'll also dowel them in place, when I get the dowel alignment done.... probably later today. I'd like to install two 1/2" dowels for each leg. Hope to epoxy everything tomorrow.

The legs aren't carved, but the natural shapes have been cleaned up and somewhat carved-shaped, in places and along their profiles... sanded to 220 grit.

First pic is the original leg stock. Scroll right for 3 more pics.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

Looks great. The feet/legs on the table looks like hoofs. ;~) Have
you picked out your china for the tea cups yet? Something delicate
would be nice. ;~)