Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 4:44:52 PM UTC-4, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 08/02/2018 12:08 PM, wrote:

[snip]

If this was a DC supply, like our two batteries in series, are you
still going to say the current suddenly changed directions at the
point where they connect?

Such a power supply (like 2 batteries in series, with the point between
them grounded) IS described as having two outputs (for example +12V and
-12V).

Fretwell seems to think that providing additional taps doesn't create
additional voltage sources. I keep asking for him to give us the
circuit model for 240/120 service that doesn't use TWO 120V voltage
sources. And that is exactly how the elect engineering professor
drew the circuit, with two voltage sources.