Jim & Lil

Default Haunted fridge

Hi Folks and thanks for reading this.... I have a Hotpoint
fridge...aproximately 17 cubic ft bought brand new in 1996.
When this fridge 'kicks out' there is a couple of bangs comes out of it...I
mean LOUD...wish I could describe it to you. It happens about three times a
day (that I have noticed)....I haven't even pulled the fridge away from the
wall...so what do I look for when I DO yank it away from the wall????
...I have noticed different times that there is a
vibration comming from the top of the fridge as I see stuff vibrating from
it (Cards on top of the fridge) ....Do I call Maytag or call for an
excersism?...LOL...

THERE!!!!!!!..it just did it again as I type this
message....scared me out of my wits...been doing this for about two months
now...gives a very brief shake sounds like something came loose or something
is out of balance and lasts for about 1/2 second...I think I'll try the
priest first before calling a repair man as my presence has been accounted
for in the past year so maybe I'll get a deal...
My question is this......is there any moving parts that will go
unbalanced or lose that would cause such a vibration?...if so...where do I
find it? Thanks and God Bless.... Jim