Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spydercrane

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 14:02:00 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

Hi,

Bezates Construction out in Oregon has this nifty Spyder Crane. Nick
has several postings showing it in use on his Instagram page. A
few examples:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl9oviWg...en-by=bezatesn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6k3qUA...en-by=bezatesn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmESIwA...en-by=bezatesn

There are more if you scroll down his main page.

It weighs 4100 lbs, can lift 6500 up close, fit through a standard
doorway, add-on jib, add-on man basket... Model 295 if I recall
correctly.

Really cool crane. Something I would expect to see from Iggy.

I wonder if Iggy's going to build one (with his son, of course) for
use in-house, complete with remote control.

http://www.spydercrane.com/

Kickass idea! I'll bet they're doing extremely well with sales.
$70k for the URW295

--
America rose from abnormal origins. The nation didn't grow organ-
ically or gradually from indigenous tribes--like, say, the French