Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Pilot lights keep going out (Worcester)

On 03/08/2018 13:17, wrote:

I have a similar problem where for some reason our pilot light keeps going out on our WB 400 highflow after 30mins to 1 hour. I have had BGAS out 3 times and they have replaced the various sensors and are now looking at replacing the pump, which does feel very hot!?

We noticed this problem when we returned from Holiday where we also noticed our living flame gas fire wouldn't light - it was if both appliances were starved of gas!

Getting someone to check the dynamic gas pressure at the meter under
load would seem like a good starting point. If your supply pressure is
too low, then there is not much you can do at the appliance end to fix it.

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |