Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT - VOIP

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 10:17:43 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

snip

Chinooks are
*very* loud and at that sort of distance impossible to ignore, if
only beacasue the windows will be threatening to come in on each
WHOP.

I always wanted to have a ride in a 'Big windy' and daughter looked
into it for a surprise 60th treat for me.

Apparently the only way was to sign me up for one of the services and
I was too old. ;-(

In lieu of that she booked me (and a friend of hers) one of those 10
min trips in a JetRanger but I gave it to her as she would be able to
enjoy the experience and memory longer than I (I didn't really want to
have ride in 'a helicopter', just a Chinook).

I happily did the Rally Experience she also got me though. ;-)

Cheers, T i m