Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Latest Project On My Own Home

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 6:31:37 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
There's nothing better than sitting outside on a beautiful evening and
watching the wildlife, having a couple beers, listening to some yacht
rock, or just watching a summer rain storm as you sit in its breeze.
But I could really do without the mosquitoes. :-)

Looking good....

And it's nice to see Crepe Myrtles that haven't been butchered, by pruning them 4'-5' off the ground. I'm sure they add to your lawn's relaxing ambiance. Next year, maybe you can add a hobbit/rabbit hole house under one of those crepe myrtles, to accent the hanging plants, etal, decor.

Sonny