Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen Holder Arlen Holder is offline

Default Advice for stripped threads upstream oxygen sensor exhaust manifold

On 2 Aug 2018 08:17:08 GMT, trader_4 wrote:

I would not be too keen on that. To swap it you have more nuts,
studs, bolts to screw around with and more potential for something
else to snap, strip, refuse to come off, etc.

I understand that a used exhaust manifold is problematic.

Worse, it appears that the catalytic converter is integral with the exhaust
manifold on this vehicle, so, getting a "used" cat is problematic to start
with.