Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default The fire alarm and the office chair

In article ,
says...

Harry Bloomfield explained :
6am this morning, the beep-beep-beep starts again. Just a short series, still
not long enough to be certain where it is coming from, but....This time I
think I know where it is actually coming from. A battery powered fire alarm
in my loft workshop/radio shack.

Nope, still wrong. The one in the loft doesn't have a replaceable
battery at all. It says it is good to 2024. So now I am completely
stumped as to what is giving out three beeps at very irregular times.
If only it would repeat its beep long enough to track it down.

Just telling my wife about your problem when I saw this and
read it out.

She says is it possible thar you have thin walls and its
coming from your neighbour's house?

Thought I'd pass it on - you never know, she could be right.

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com