Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Two rsignals at same time, 88.1 where

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Incidentally, please note that the OP met all the requirements on my
list, yet didn't call the station to report a problem. This should
offer a clue as to how many listeners called the station.

He was in his car - I do not initiate calls when driving, even hands-free, voice-activated calls. I will take calls (very briefly) on rare occasion when I know the caller and know the call is actually immediately important - and then I will pull over. And I will certainly NOT go through searching for a number while driving.

Come on!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA