Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Weller magnastat soldering iron problem

On 8/1/18 5:36 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
You must be a Prepper.

Now that's funny. Preppers are a special type of stupid
because they think THEY are the ones that will survive
the (hoped for) apocalypse.
Wait until your neighbors figure out you're the only one
with food. Good luck with that.
Or you "bug out" like you planned, get to your secret
hidey hole stocked with survival stuff. Then you find out
how much of your survival stuff requires gasoline, or
electricity or manufactured stuff (like ammunition) to
work.

No, I grew up in Los Angeles, all of my stock pile of
OEM spare parts was acquired at surplus stores, swapmeets,
garage and estate sales And the occasion "Score!" on eBay
the Free Cycle mailing lists or Craig's list.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0