Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Indestructible PZ and PH screwdriver bits?

On 31/07/2018 12:48, John Rumm wrote:

For many thing that come with screws, the quality of screw often leaves
much to be desired IME.

+1, I have a box full of such things which I would not dream of using
but am too mean to throw out. (To be fair, the plugs go in there as
well, and I sometimes find one which is worth salvaging to use).

Also, PH is the spawn of the devil, IMHO. Surprised no-one else said so.
Nice to find it is becoming less common even on machine assembled stuff,
e.g. the way washing machine backs are usually Torx these days.