Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Wiring regs 18th edition changes

In article , lid
says...

On 31/07/18 12:27, Scott wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:02:43 +0100, Terry Casey
wrote:

In article ,
lid
says...

got one on the ferry to france

In which case you probably paid a premium price for it!

£2.99 IIRC

If you are right, you did very well. Which ferry company?

Whenever I've looked at such items on ferries and the 'Travel
Accessories' displays in chemists, etc., they've usually been
anywhere between £7 and £11.

Plenty in the High Street from £1 upwards.

Saw one in boots today £2.99 IIRC

Interesting. I've got enough for my own needs so don't go
specifically looking for them these days but, just out of
interest, I must start looking again!

--

Terry

---