Posted to alt.home.repair
croy croy is offline

Default Who makes reliable microwave ovens now?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 09:57:03 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 07/30/2018 12:35 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

We've never had a problem with Microwave ovens.

First one lasted 20 odd years, 2nd lasted about 15.
All were still working fine when we upgraded models.
The latest one is a Panasonic inverter type(no revolving platter).

Mine is a JC Penny, about 32 years old. The only problem it has had was
fixed with a 69-cent fuse from Radio Shack. It's less powerful (700W)
than modern ones, but adjusting the cooking time works OK.

Same here (JC Penny)! Mine has a probe--I use that a lot!

--
croy