Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default I Doubt All Contractors Are This Nice

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

When you get the Menard's yard ticket, are you trapped in your vehicle
while everyone in front of you sorts through whichever pile of crap
they are picking from?

Nope. Their outdoor yard is huge and has plenty of space to manuever
around in. I think you could fit 3 cars side by side in their board shed
and still have room to pull the lumber out of the racks. I wouldn't be
surprised to find they've loaded the delivery semi in there.

Puckdropper