Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who makes reliable microwave ovens now?

On 07/30/2018 12:35 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

We've never had a problem with Microwave ovens.

First one lasted 20 odd years, 2nd lasted about 15.
All were still working fine when we upgraded models.
The latest one is a Panasonic inverter type(no revolving platter).

Mine is a JC Penny, about 32 years old. The only problem it has had was
fixed with a 69-cent fuse from Radio Shack. It's less powerful (700W)
than modern ones, but adjusting the cooking time works OK.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God,
for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because
they are spiritually discerned." Paul, 1 Corinthians 2:14