Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_3_] Dave W[_3_] is offline

Default How to make someone (but not their clothes) disintegrate

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 23:12:21 +0100, "Bert Coules"
wrote:

"ss" wrote:

What if the dummy falls through a hole in the floor...

An intriguing idea, thanks, but unless it happened at lightning speed I
can't see how to disguise the fact that it would be two separate events.

This is like I suggested in my post of 28/07/18. If the strings were
the correct length to suspend the clothes in a heap over the trapdoor,
but they are normally held up by the dummy, then when the dummy drops,
the clothes would descend at the same instant.
--
Dave W