Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Wasn't there a time...

Actually lots of magnetic stuff about. I saw an advert the other day for TDK
rare earth magnetic wrist bands to help with Arthritis.
I have a friend who swears his new mattress cover with embedded magnets
helps him with his back ache and improves his sleep Are we perhaps in the
old Placebo effect realm here? The mind is very powerful if you can convince
it to do your bidding.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 29/07/2018 19:14, Graham. wrote:
...when the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, protected
the gullible from quack products like this.
https://www.boots.com/ladycare-magnet-10077359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsFZcha3Bbo

I've heard of a fanny magnet but I thought it was a sports car.

Bill