Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Clutch bolts and locktite

On 07/29/2018 02:33 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:
Once, decades ago, I was doing the pitman arm, idler arm, and tie rod ends
for a Dodge Dart of the 70's vintage, where, it was winter so I had to ride
my motorcycle in the snow to get the parts, and, they gave me the wrong
tie-rod ends.

With age comes wisdom... One winter when the pickup was acting up I
bought a used Geo figuring I'd deal with it in the spring. The Geo
turned out to be a durable little ride. Its only problem was it was sort
of cactus green. I drove it down to Arizona and when I went hiking in
the desert I was careful to create a GPS waypoint. It could vanish
completely in a saguaro thicket.