Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Will she ever learn?

In message , at 12:06:22 on Sun, 29 Jul
2018, "Dave Plowman (News)" remarked:

It's modern life I'm afraid. The days when children would be let out to
roam distant streets all day are long gone.

No it isnt, plenty still do that. Just noticed a pair of them on Saturday
hooning around on their scooters, only because one of them had a
hell of a loud cackle revving up his mate as he zoomed past him.

In a civilised country, they don't allow children to drive such scooters.

The worst are motorised skateboards, which do usually have younger
children on them. But I've not very often seen those outside the USA.
--
Roland Perry