Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
charles wrote:
Of course it had a National Rail station, I mentioned that - but as the
tickets on that line aren't subsidised by TfL it's utterly irrelevant to
the topic.

They may not be subsidised but the Mayor has a measure of control on the
services get into Greater London. Our suburban service now stops at
Earlsfield after, pressure from Ken Livingstone.

Same here. Far more trains now stop at my local station than once was the
case. Making the frequency of the service not much different to the tube.
And a much more pleasant way to travel on journeys that both do.

--
*Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.