Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 17:38:18 on Sat, 28 Jul
2018, "Dave Plowman (News)" remarked:

Not so. A wide range of people that I know or have known over the years.

Who could still be from a restricted demographic or part of London.

Or not. Since you have no idea where my work colleagues etc lived.

I can deduce from your conclusions that you have a limited range of
inputs.

But not so limited as you in not even knowing a place you once lived had
an overground station within the TFL area?

I can spot a distraction technique like that a mile off.

Of course it had a National Rail station, I mentioned that - but as the
tickets on that line aren't subsidised by TfL it's utterly irrelevant to
the topic.

They may not be subsidised but the Mayor has a measure of control on the
services get into Greater London. Our suburban service now stops at
Earlsfield after, pressure from Ken Livingstone.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England