Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default Will she ever learn? 1

"Roland Perry" wrote in message ...

Where have I, or anyone else for that matter, ever said that travel cards and
oyster top-ups of any kind, by whomsoever issued, *were* frozen ?

The Mayor implied that they would be.

Yes but that was all before he got to see the actual books.

You didn't really expect Boris to show him the actual figures
beforehand did you ?

Not that Boris himself necessarily had any idea what they
were himself, but that's another matter.

Lobby.

"Sadiq old chap, Hi !"

Customary handshake ensues.

" I know what you're here for and of course you're entitled
to all the relevant information, only I've had a word with our
Chief Financial Officer chappie and it seems there's been a bit of
a SNAFU with this year's final accounts. Absolutely nothing
to worry about Sadiq old chap, you have my word on it,
everything will be absolutely fine"

Slaps Kahn on the back, followed by another handshake,
and then waddles off to the other side of the lobby.

Zac old chap, Hi !

michael adams