Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 00:31:05 on Fri, 27 Jul
2018, "Dave Plowman (News)" remarked:

If would be a very rare

cough London

council tax payer who doesn't, didn't and won't
ever use PT to a greater or lesser extent. Or those in the household the
council tax is levied on.

I'm getting a bit confused by this. Are you saying your council tax
subsidises TFL? The talk of village and one bus an hour doesn't sound like
a TFL area.

It's not a TfL area, but you raised the issue of council tax payers (I'm
one) using PT, and I don't.

Only in the context of London council tax payers 'subsidising' TFL.

Even adding in the missing 'London', I don't actually agree, and quoted
my own experience on the matter.

Don't really see how choosing to live in an area with poor PT has any
relevance to the situation in the TFL area where PT is generally very good.

--
*Eat well, stay fit, die anyway

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.