Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 17:16:27 on Thu, 26 Jul
2018, "Dave Plowman (News)" remarked:

If would be a very rare council tax payer who doesn't, didn't and won't
ever use PT to a greater or lesser extent. Or those in the household the
council tax is levied on.

I'm getting a bit confused by this. Are you saying your council tax
subsidises TFL? The talk of village and one bus an hour doesn't sound like
a TFL area.

It's not a TfL area, but you raised the issue of council tax payers (I'm
one) using PT, and I don't.

Only in the context of London council tax payers 'subsidising' TFL.

Up to you to complain to your council if you think you get a poor deal.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.