Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default RTA What would you do?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:16:56 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

Depends on whether you have the car comprehensively
insured or not and if you wouldnąt mind if the car was
written off with the rear ender paying for you new car.

If you are fully insured, best to not have
your foot on the brake so you can claim for
whiplash injury as well as getting a new car.

If you have no insurance, safer to not have
your foot on the brake to minimise the
damage that you might have to pay for
yourself if the rear ender also isnt insured
and just makes an obscene gesture in your
general direction when you send in the bailiff

SIX idiotic posts by you in this thread. Not ONE reply! I LIKE that! LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.