Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
Robin wrote:
Indeed. Which doesn't stop the Mayor, TfL et al continuing to refer to
it as a fares freeze (and claiming the average household will save
around £200 over the next four years).

I take it you have evidence to prove this wrong?

Where did I imply it was wrong?

If you read back you'll see that I had already referred to it as a fares
freeze. ("Fares" does not means "all fares".

As regards the household saving, I was stating a fact. See eg

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...-a3398766.html

I wasn't going to state baldly that "the average household will save
£200" because *I* haven't the evidence to prove that. Have you?

--
Robin