Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default "I'm only doing what I was told"

On 25/07/2018 18:43, charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
On my local common today - grass kept short as it's mainly playing fields,
etc, and now as dry as I've ever seen it - was a contractor with a petrol
strimmer. Doing path borders. Creating the most amazing amount of dust.
Wonder what jobsworth sent him out?

it would be an agrred contract. "Strim path edges monthly."

Except that they tend to cut the grass in March when there is bugger
all to cut, then you don't see them for 2 months by whcih time it is
about 8 inches high, so when cut it smothers the grass and causes
moss.