Posted to rec.woodworking
Gia Frank Gia Frank is offline

Default How Do You Keep The Blade Tight On A Harbor Freight Multi-function Tool?

replying to Abby, Gia Frank wrote:
So frustrated my Chicago electric multi tool would vibrate loose within 20
seconds . Read everyone's posts and bought the pringles looking washer and a
split ring washer. The split ring at 11 cents worked like a dream after I took
off all the other washers that came with the tool. Mine has the little nubs
that hold the blades on. Btw, harbor freight didn't have them, directed me to
the 'nut house' at Ace hardware. Able to cut the footer back that was exposed
after widening a closet door! Thanks everybody!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fj
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fk
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fl