Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 01:01:43 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
Doesn't make a great deal of difference in my case. As I'm not aiming
to catch the 07.30 etc from a country station.

There's a world of difference between a 15 minute service from Tooting
to Waterloo

There certainly is, as such a thing doesn't exist.

Northern Line.

Tooting station isn't on the northern line.

But the discussion was about rail, not tube.

--
*Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.