Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will she ever learn?

In article ,
ARW wrote:
Because it's not true. I use trains on a regular (but not daily basis, so
also a variety of routes) and they're generally fine. Far more likely to
arrive at your destination at the said time than going by road.

Totally disagree.

I might manage up to 30 train journeys a year.

At least 20% of them are late.

No matter where I drive, if the journey greater than 20 minutes I always
expect to beat Google maps ETA by a least 5 minutes.

You must be very lucky. I had the journey time to Basingstoke doubled the
other day due to an accident. Didn't come as a surprise either.

--
*It doesn't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.