Posted to alt.home.repair
Bubba[_15_] Bubba[_15_] is offline

Default Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

On 07/24/2018 07:47 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
LOL!! 3 pointer!!

Thanks Coach!

"Bubba" wrote in message
: On 7/24/2018 5:45 AM, trader_4 wrote:
: How you generate it doesn't matter. When this came up last time, I
: even gave you a presentation made by a power engineer at a power
industry
: conference, about how split-phase service needs to be analyzed as a
: two phase system, because that is actually what it is. I believe it
: was also published, because I found it online. I don't think he got
: laughed out of the room, but at the very least it was a power industry
: source that said exactly what I'm saying. I just looked for it again,
: couldn't find it. I'll look again later.
:
: Grab a dual-trace oscilloscope.
:
: Connect the Scope Common lead to transformer L1
:
: Connect Scope Trace 1 lead to the transformer center tap
:
: Connect Scope Trace 2 lead to transformer L2
:
:
: You'll observe two screen traces in perfect sync that vary only in
amplitude. Only a Hillary voter would mistake it for two-phase.
: