Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Accelerator stuck wide open while car is going fast: what should you do?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:26:27 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

Me too and I never had a problem when most of the work vehicles
were autos. But now can have a problem driving an auto at times
when I pull up and use the clutch and jam the brakes on with an auto,
presumably because I drive autos much less frequently than I used to.

Especially since you are getting driven around by your carers now, senile
oaf!

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."